domenica 29 gennaio 2012

Black & Gold

Black & Gold

Ebbene, ci ho provato. Ho creato uno dei look che più amo! ovviamente non adatto per chi ama passare inosservata. Un look aggressivo, vintage con stampe animal e tocchi di dolcezza e romanticismo qua e là, giocando solo con i colori oro e nero.
Spero vi piaccia!

Well, I tried. I created a look that the more I love! obviously not suitable for those who like to go unnoticed.
An aggressive look, vintage animal prints and touches of sweetness and romance here and there only playing with the colors gold and black.
I hope you like it!



Alberta Ferretti tie neck blouse, $437
All Saints drape cardigan, $135
Faux fur leopard coat, £40
Jeffrey campbell shoes
Vivienne Westwood pouch handbag, £220
Vintage style jewelry, $2,000
Jane Norman gold jewelry, £12
Erica Anenberg leopard ring, $114
Chanel jewelry, €376
Yves Saint Laurent black ring, $275
Gold skull ring, $290
Cable knit hat, $32
Runwaydreamz vintage shorts
Sunglasses
collant con monogramma di Louis Vuitton


4 commenti:

  1. love this collage. black and gold goes great together.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the gold and black. It's classic, yet edgy. I wish all these things were mine!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love it! I really enjoy your blog :)

    http://annasvintageheart.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...